Maui Jim has 4 types of polarized lenses- Neutral Grey, HCL Bronze, Maui Rose and Maui HT. The materials of Maui Jim polarized lenses are also divided into 4 types –SuperThin Glass, Maui Brilliant, Maui Pure and Maui Evolution.
It offers the highest available light reduction for the richest colours and the sharpest contrast in bright or direct sunlight.
HCL is known as High Contrast Lens. It provides the wearer with a warm, soothing tint which is excellent for varied and everyday uses.
Maui Rose is perfect and suitable for fast-moving sports in which it provides the highest available contrast.
Maui HT is known as Maui High Transmission. When most lenses would be too dark, it provides wearers extra contrast and colours, which are best for low light and golf.
The Materials of Maui Jim Polarized Lenses
- SuperThin Glass
Features of Maui Jim SuperThin Glass
- Gives the wearer the crispest optics available
- Thinner and lighter than standard Glass
- Scratch Resistance
2. Maui Brilliant
Features of Maui Jim Maui brilliant
- Most Advanced Lens material
- Clarity nearly as clear as glass but weighed only one third of the glass
3. Maui Pure
Features of Maui Jim Maui Pure
- One of the most popular lens material
- Optics almost as crisp as SuperThin
- Ultralight weight
- Scratch and shatter resistance
4. Maui Evolution
Features of Maui Jim Maui Evolution
- Light Weight
- Scratch and impact resistance