The moment a tailor-made solution turns into the best natural vision – no matter what you’re doing. Introducing the new Progressive Individual 2 by ZEISS where it respond to personal needs.
Among the many influencing trends today, more and more people are enjoying an individualised way of life. And they are asking for the appropriate tailor-made solutions.
The eyes should be looked at as part of a whole person
No person is alike – individuals differ not only in their anatomy. Style and visual preference are closely linked to their way of life. A progressive lens should not only be suited to the wearer’s physiology but also to their main daily activities.
ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2 responds to this challenge with a solution that delivers best natural vision in any situation.
IndividualFit Technology takes into account the individual’s main daily activities and provides a choice of three lens designs to suit the wearer’s needs.
Near: Optimised design for prolonged near vision activities.
Optimum near vision zone and wide distance vision zone maintained
Good intermediate vision zone
Intermediate: Optimised design for dynamic and intermidiate activities
Optimum intermediate vision zone
Wide distance vision zone maintained and good near vision zone
Balanced: Optimised design for all-round activities.
Balanced vision ranges
Wide distance, intermediate and near vision zones
In addition, ZIESS Progressive Lens Individual 2 incorporates the individually measured reading distance and the individual wrap angle within the lens design.
Luminance Design Technology
Knowing that pupil size changes in different light conditions, the new Luminance Design Technology factors in an average pupil size of 3.3 mm. It calculate s the lens design bundle by bundle for more natural vision.
Difference requirements for different ways of life
Based on their main daily activities and visual needs, consumer can be grouped into 3 vision categories.
- Work frequently at close visual range (30-60 cm)
- Mainly static visual tasks (e.g. reading, handicrafts)
- Prolonged indoor activities, requiring excellent near vision
- Often works at an intermediate visual range (60-90 cm; e.g. computer work)
- Dynamic visual tasks requiring frequent changes in visual range (e.g. driving, sport)
- Prefers a high-quality universal viewing solution
- Regularly alternates between all visual ranges
Main benefits for consumers
- Best natural vision tailor-made for each individual and their main daily activities, day and night
- Better vision with full utilisation of 3D vision
- Unlimited frame choice
- Fast adaptation to the lenses – in any frame
- Strain-free and sharp vision for print media and digital devices usage for people aged 40+
- Fast focus and good dynamic vision all day long, even for the challenges of today’s world
- Thin and lightweight lenses
ZEISS Individual 2 1.74
ZEISS Individual 2 1.67
ZEISS Individual 2 1.60
ZEISS Individual 2 1.50
ZEISS Individual 2 1.67 PhotoFusion / Polarized
ZEISS Individual 2 1.60 PhotoFusion / Polarized
ZEISS Individual 2 1.50 PhotoFusion / Polarized
If you want to have ZEISS Progressive Lens Precision Pure, just drop by to Malaya Optical Damansara Uptown, Malaya Optical Subang or Malaya Optical China Town. If you want to know more about the new ZEISS Progressive Lens, just go to ZEISS website or ask our optometrist at Malaya Optical Malaysia.